The Resource Chato and the party animals
- Chato and the party animals
- Statement of responsibility
- by Gary Soto ; illustrated by Susan Guevara
- Chato decides to throw a "pachanga" for his friend Novio Boy, who has never had a birthday party, but when it is time to party, Novio Boy cannot be found
- Pura Belpre Award for Illustration, 2002.
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2001
- Awards note
- Pura Belpré Illustrator Award, 2002.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Cf 2000
- Literary form
- Accompanying CD read by Willie Colon ; music by Chris Kubie. Published by Live Oak Media, [Pine Plains NY] (p2005)
- Target audience
ContextContext of Chato and the party animals
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Chato and the party animals
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://hall.library.link/resource/MzJdBLQfQcw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://hall.library.link/resource/MzJdBLQfQcw/">Chato and the party animals</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://hall.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://hall.library.link/">Hall County Library System</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hall County Library System. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...